General terms and conditions
Who are we?
The Information and Computer Center Limited Liability Company (hereinafter referred to as "we", "us", "our" or "webPCstudio") has created this site for communication with casual visitors, potential employees, contractors, companies interested in our services, as well as providing information about webPCstudio.
webPCstudio may be the owner and / or manager of personal data processed in accordance with this policy.
By visiting this site, you accept our Policy and agree that we may collect personal data when visiting our website. If you do not agree with this Policy, please leave this site. We can obtain consent to the terms of this policy and in other ways that do not contradict the legislation of Ukraine.
In the event that we will collect personal data from other sources (not through the site), we will ask you to familiarize yourself with this Policy and agree to its terms.
webPCstudio makes every effort to reliably protect your personal data and process it in accordance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine “On the protection of personal data”.
What data do we collect?
In this section we will inform you, the data and in what cases we collect. We can collect, store and use the data necessary to provide visitors with the maximum benefit from our site.
During a session on our website, we may collect the following data:
- Information that you provide directly using contact forms or email messages, including email address, phone number, first name, last name, company name, job title, mailing address and any other information that you yourself want to provide us;
- Data about your behavior on the pages during your visit and information about how you browse the site;
- Statistics: specific pages that you visit, the number of unique entries on the site, the browser from which you visit the site, screen resolution and the operating system that you use.
- In addition, we may collect your personal data during marketing activities, in the process of corporate training, as well as in the process of finding contractors.
During the above activities, we may collect the following data:
- Information collected directly from you, from third parties or from public sources, including email address, phone number, first name, last name, company name, position, mailing address, etc.;
- The information contained or related to any message that you send to us or send through this website (including correspondence with us, communication content and metadata related to the notification) or through any other means of communication;
- Information that you provide for participating in webPCstudio events (conferences, lectures, other training events);
- Any other personal data that you decide to share with us.
- The said fee is based on your consent or other legal basis, presented below and in accordance with applicable law.
We collect the majority of personal data that is not public, directly from you or your representatives, personally, by phone or electronically.
In some cases, we may use (process) your personal data provided by third parties (for example, someone recommended you for potential work). In this case, we will take reasonable measures to ensure that you have received information about the data provided to us by a third party.
We strive to be completely transparent in the way we use your personal data and take reasonable measures to allow you to correct, modify, delete or restrict the use of your personal data.
You have the following rights to protect personal data:
- to know about the sources of collection, the location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or place of stay of the owner or manager of personal data, or give an appropriate order to receive this information to authorized persons, except as otherwise provided by law;
- receive information on the conditions for providing access to personal data, including information on third parties to whom his personal data is transmitted;
- access to your personal data;
- receive, within the time limits provided for by law, an answer about how your personal data is processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data;
- present a reasoned request to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of your personal data;
- present a reasoned request to change or destroy your personal data if this data is processed illegally or is unreliable;
- to protect your personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision thereof, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or discredit the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual;
- file complaints with the processing of your personal data with the competent state authorities or the court;
- apply legal remedies in case of violation of legislation on the protection of personal data;
- to make reservations on restricting the right to process their personal data upon consent;
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- know the mechanism for automatic processing of personal data (if applicable);
- to protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him.
You can exercise your rights by sending a request to the contacts indicated on the "Contacts" page.
Cookies are separate data stored on your computer to help the website recognize you on your next visit. Cookies automatically collect data that in themselves does not allow to identify a person, such as a browser (browser), operating system, domain name, interaction with the site, time of visit, location and the most popular pages to visit.
By continuing to use our site and training services, you accept these changes.